Benefits Of Reading & Reciting Surah Muzammil
“The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it”.
Allah has given Muslims the Quran in order for them to seek guidance. Every Surah has its own meaning. It is composed of a message and an aim. Surah Muzzammil is one of the priceless Surahs that gives direction and a way for a person’s wishes to be accepted.
Do you know the nine benefits of Surah Muzzamil in the Quran? Keep reading to know more!
Why Do We Recite Surah Muzammil!
It is often thought that Surah Muzammil is read to enhance a person’s wealth, health, and work requirements. All of a person’s wishes will be fulfilled by Allah’s will when they read this Surah. That’s why many people organize group Surah Muzammil online reading to read Surah Al Muzammil as a group. Recite Surah Al Muzammil after every prayer or at least every day and ask Al-Mighty Allah for your desire, and He will grant you in sha Allah.
What Are The Benefits Of Surah Muzammil!
What Is Surah Muzammil Good For!
Ever wondered what makes this Surah so special that people gather to read it multiple times? Here are 9 benefits of Surah Muzammil read you can take advantage of:
- The recitation of this Surah will give you a pure heart and soul.
- You will be safeguarded from all forms of mental disease if you recite this Surah on a daily basis.
- A person who recites Surah Muzammil with complete focus and sincerity will undoubtedly be rewarded with the opportunity to meet the Prophet (PBUH).
- Reciting this Surah on a daily basis protects your wealth from bad occurrences.
- Reciting Surah on a daily basis will protect you from being in any bad situation.
- If you recite this Surah and pray (make dua) for anything, Allah Almighty will grant it to you (your dua will be accepted).
- If you read this Surah after Isha prayers or after Tahajud (night prayers), your heart will stay pure, and you will die pure.
- Reciting this Surah will save you from the enslavement of people in this world.
- A person’s 100 main sins will be forgiven if they recite Surah Al Muzammil 100 times on Thursday night.
- Reading and memorizing Surah Al Muzammil will not only benefit a person in the world but also in life after death.
Join thousands of Muslim Families who love learning Quran, Arabic and Islamic Studies from the comfort of their Homes.
You May Like To Read
Tips To Memorize Surah Muzammil
- Make strong Niyyah or intention to memorize it.
- Set goals for each day. For example, set the goal to memorize two verses each day.
- Keep your goals small to memorize the Surah efficiently.
- While memorizing, make sure to listen to the audio of the Surah. It will help in memorization as well as pronunciations.
- Make sure you revise the learned ayahs every day. You can revise them altogether after any prayer or before sleeping.
- Set a day to repeat the memorized verses only. For example, you may not learn any new verses on Sunday but revise memorized ones and improve your tajweed.
- Make space to reflect on the Ayah deeply and understand its meaning.
- Take the help of a Quran teacher to memorize the Surah. This will help you in Quran memorization altogether.
How Long To Memorize Surah Muzammil
“And we have certainly presented for the people in this Quran from every example that they might remember.” (29: 27)
Memorization of the Quran is indeed made easy for those who want to memorize it whole-heartedly. The beauty of Surah Muzammil is that it has 30 verses. Even if a person learns one verse a day, he/she will be able to memorize it in a month. Subhan Allah! If you have high retention capabilities, try to memorize 3 verses or 3 lines each day to memorize it wholly within a week. Don’t forget to revise it often and take the help of the Quran teacher online to learn it fully with efficiency.
Learn How To Memorize Surah Muzammil
Reading and reciting this surah brings many virtues but are not like memorizing it. Hifz this Surah brings the Muslim unmatched virtues. With Quran Memorization Course at Mishkah Academy, you or your kids can memorize this surah, other surahs, or any chapter of the Quran in the quickest time possible with high accuracy through professional tutors who are Hafiz of the Quran and holding Ijazah.
Surah Muzammil Read Online
The first step is to learn how to read Quran in Arabic correctly. This can be undertaken by joining Our Quran Recitation Course which will help you to learn the fundamentals of reading the Quran online with the best Quran tutors on the internet.
Learn Surah Muzammil With Tajweed
It’s recommended to recite Quran with Tajweed as the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did. This can be undertaken by Tajweed Online Course. In our online Tajweed classes for kids & adults, Our specialized Quran instructors will walk with you or your children from the essentials to the perfection level in tajweed and Quran recitation.
Learn Tafseer Surah Muzammil
In order to truly understand the greatness of every surah in the Quran, you should learn Tafseer. Our OnlineTafsir Quran Course will enable you or your kids to comprehend the verses, the values, manners, teachings, and obligations of this surah or any other surahs with the assistance of Certifies Islamic Tutors with significant experience.
Reasons Behind Revealing Surah Muzammil!
- In the beginning, it guides Muslims to spread the message of Islam. Communicating and explaining to people the message of Allah in simple words. Make the people understand why Allah has sent us to this world.
- The second section consists of longer verses. In this part, Allah ordered Muslims to pay obligatory zakat. The limit for zakat was identified. It is necessary to reach out to the needy persons for the fulfillment of this duty.
- Night prayer (Tahajjud) was also discussed later in the Surah. Muslims were told the benefits of night prayer and how it can change a person’s life.
- The Quran gives you knowledge about everything. This Surah of the Quran also explains the basic concepts of Islam.
Understanding Surah Muzammil
It is highly significant for you to understand the meaning and purpose of every Surah of the Quran. For a complete and proper understanding of the Surah, you can read the translation of the Surah or join Tafseer Course to study and understand the whole Quran.
Being Muslims, it is essential for us to understand the meaning and purpose of each and every verse of the Quran, as the Quran explains every aspect of life and gives you knowledge about everything.
As, by reading the Tafseer, you can understand the deep and hidden message of Allah Almighty, which is given in this Surah and all other surahs of the Holy Quran.
By understanding the Quran, you will get success in all the paths of this life. As the Quran guides you to the right path. And this path will eventually bring you to Heaven where Allah will shower all His blessings on you.
Lessons From Surah Muzammil
The Holy Qur’an teaches us all of the worldly manners and rules that will make our way to Heaven.
Therefore, Surah Muzammil came to teach us the following;
1-Surah Muzammil clarifies the necessity of doing good deeds, for it is one of the reasons for drawing closer to Allah, just as the virtue of good deeds is great with Allah.
2- The necessity of reliance on Allah in all situations, so that we achieve what we want.
3- Surah Muzammil called for performing qiyaam al layl, all or part of it, as she clarified the virtue of qiyaam al layl in bringing people closer to their Creator, and that the best time in which Allah responds to his servant is during qiyaam al layl, so the night prayer brings peace of mind, the tranquility of the soul, and the light of guidance.
4- Our faith in Allah will be rising to strengthen than before as we recite the true meaning behind those verses and apply them daily. As Muslims, we will know Allah better and be sure that there is no god other than Him by reciting the Quran regularly as one of the rules of seeking knowledge in Islam.
5- Allah mentions in so many ways in the Quran that as a Muslim is it to be better to be patient. With patience, Muslims believe they will get more blessings from Allah. That is why it is important to be patient with everything that may come to us.
6- The noble surah also mentioned some of the stories of the perished people, because of their denial of the messengers, which is a lesson for us so that we reflect and not fall into their mistakes.
7- Also emphasized that the one who disbelieves in his Lord will only receive severe punishment and denial because he has wronged himself by his disbelief.
8- The grudge is the worst behavior that Muslims should avoid. Having a grudge against others will only make things going to be worst, and it will not good for your relationship with others. As mentioned above that, we better be patient with everything that comes to us, because Allah will pay for everything for us in the best way.
9- The surah also highlighted the events on the Day of Resurrection, from the horrors and determining people’s destinies, in order to motivate us to always do good deeds until we win this day.
10- Every Muslim knows that it is important to keep doing good deeds as the most rewarding deeds in Islam so that they may get a blessing for Allah. Doing those good deeds is also capable to avoid us from grudge, overbearing others, greed, and many more. Allah promised those whom that always doing good deeds with getting so much gratitude along with his life as the benefits of good deeds Islam.
What Is The Meaning Of Surah Muzzammil?
Muzammil ( Arabic: المزمل, means “Wrapped One in Garment” or “Enshrouded One”. The Holy Quran uses this word to describe Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah upon him.
It’s said in the first verse of Surat Muzammil, as Allah SWT addresses Prophet Muhammad (PBUH):
“O you who have wrapped up in your garments!”
followed by the actual order:
“Stand (to prayer) by night, but not all night,- Half of it,- or a little less,”
Where Is Surah Muzammil In Quran!
Surah Muzzamil is the seventy-third chapter (surah) of the Holy Quran containing 20 verses. It starts on page 574 in Mushaf Sharif. Following the Jinn Surah and followed by surah Muddathir.
Which Para (Juz) Is Surah Muzammil!
Surah Muzammil in the 29th para (Juz) of The Holy Quran. This Juz is called Tabarak (Blessed is He [Allah]), as the first ayah in this Juz is “Tabarak alladhi be-yadhi al Mulk” in Surah Mulk.
When Was Surah Muzammil Revealed!
The two sections of surah Muzammil were revealed at different times. The first part (1-19) is definitely a Makki (Meccan) Revelation, as evidenced by its topic matter and Hadith traditions. While the second one (verse 20) is said to be a Madani (Medinan) revelation.
Surah Muzammil holds an unduly importance for mankind. Like other Surahs of the Holy Quran, it is filled with many benefits. Various hadiths show its importance as it saves us from the torment of the grave. It also paves our way to paradise. And, it also gets our sins forgiven. Reciting this Surah at night has great importance. Every believer should memorize and recite it to attain great rewards in this world and Hereafter.
Mishkah Academy is one such online institution that helps you learn and study the Quran, Tajweed, and Arabic by expert teachers online from the comfort of your home. Learn about Islamic studies such as Fiqh, Tafseer, Hadith, Sunnah, and many more to develop a full understanding of our religion. Our versatile courses are designed and delivered by Arab tutors that help you learn deeply about Islam.
The Prophet (PBUH) said:
“The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Quran and teach it.”
Grab the opportunity today and book your free trial now to learn more and more about the Great Virtues, Benefits & Bounties of the Holy Quran!