Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
By starting our Online Courses, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Easy & Secure Online Payment Methods via PayPal, Stripe, Credit Card, or Bank Transfer.
Monthly Recurring Subscription will be paid in advance and automatically renewed same day of every month.
In case of cancelling or pausing classes, we cancel or pause subscription accordingly with full money back guarantee.
Male students under 12 can be with male or female teacher according to the parent’s request.
Female students under 12 can be with male or female teacher according to the parent’s request.
– In case of cancelation or rescheduling a class, there shall be prior notice at least 2 _ 4 hours before the class time to be entitled to a make-up class except for an emergency.
– If a student plans to take a holiday, then shall inform the teacher or Support via [email protected] or text the Live Chat Icon.
– If a student misses a class without informing the teacher at least 2 _ 4 hours before class time, no make-up classes will be reschedules except for an emergency.
– If a tutor cancels a class due to an emergency, he shall inform the student; and the class will be rescheduled for another day.
Number of Monthly Classes/Hours
According to the Islamic Calendar, Muslims Have two main holidays:-
1- Eid Al-Fitr (3 Days).
2- Eid Al-Adha (4 Days).
No Make-up Classes for Eid Holiday will entitled to.
Quarterly Progress Report
Parents will receive a quarterly report at the end of each 3 month period for students less than 16 years. This will provide the opportunity for parents to review the progress of their kids.
Evaluation & Feedback
In order to improve our service, we ask our students for feedback after studying for a while in the academy, this would help us improve the student experience and optimize our services.
We ensure that our students have a healthy learning environment. Tutors are helpful and available to students for 24 hours a day. Students can enjoy their learning in a cooperative and relaxed environment.
The quality of learning is monitored closely through various procedures such as measuring attendance discipline, regular teacher training, student feedback and regular examinations.
Rating and Feedback
Our Support department will email you after a few lessons to ask for your feedback. Please let them know if you have any concerns, enquiries or complaints. Your feedback helps us to improve our service. We highly appreciate it.
If a teacher is late for the class, the student should email the teacher and inform her/him that they are online. If the student/parent doesn’t get a response, the student/parent should email: [email protected] The teacher will make up for any missed time or class.
If the teacher is often late or misses classes, kindly email [email protected] ASAP.
* Orphans can pay 50% or get it for Free.
* Low-Income Families as affordable.
* You can gift the courses to your friends and family.
– How to Give a Course as a Gift!
➔ Go to ➔ Contact ➔ Gift Voucher.
Studying only with the Academy
Tutors are not allowed to arrange classes with students outside the Academy.
Students may take additional courses or make-up classes only with the Academy.
Students should ensure that their outfit is modest and suitable for the Holy Quran Classes.
Leaving the Academy
If students wish to leave the Course, they can contact our Support Team [email protected] or text the Live Chat Icon.
Students should discuss Course completion with Staff or Tutors two days before leaving the academy.
Student privacy is our responsibility, and we trust that student personal information is kept confidential between student and Tutor.
Protecting your personal information is important to us. We take the responsibility of keeping customer information secure very seriously. The information we collect remains confidential between us.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect from you varies depending on the context of your contacts with us and the Course you are using. The following information may be included, but is not limited to: –
- Profile Data, such as courses you have taken, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage data, such as how you use our website.
- When you make a payment to us, we collect identifiable information such as your name, date of birth, and gender, as well as contact information such as your mailing address, email address, and phone number.
Why do we collect information?
The information you provide to us is used solely to improve our services, create accounts on a website, and for educational purposes.
How do we keep your information secure?
To protect our users’ information from misuse and access, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to protect our users’ personal information.
Retention of Data
We retain a student’s personal data for 12 months before deleting it from our system if the student cancels their account.
After 12 months, the student’s personal data and progress report will be deleted to ensure the security of the student data.
[email protected] / WhatsApp Icon.