HoW Learn Quran With Tajweed For Kids & Adults
And We have certainly made the Quran easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?
Online Tajweed Classes
Are You Asking How To Learn Reading Quran With Tajweed Online!
The Holy Quran is the words of Allah – the King of all the kings. It’s not an ordinary book. It is the due right of the noble Quran to learn it and respect it in the most beautiful way. The Holy Quran stores the messages of Allah, His revelations, recommendation, commands, and regulations about life and hereafter. Being so significant, the holy Quran should be recited correctly and beautifully to avoid ambiguity and wrong interpretation.
Learning the tajweed holds importance in the eye of Islam. Tajweed helps to pronounce and interpret the Quran accurately. Because even the wrong pronunciation of the word ” Qalb” (قلب) meaning “heart” into “Kalb” (كلب) meaning dog can change the meaning of the entire verse.
What Is Tajweed | Tajweed Meaning
Tajweed is an Arabic word derived from the root word “Jawdah”, meaning quality. It means to improve and make something better. Tajweed are sets of rules that help to recite each letter of the Quran most profoundly and correctly.
Every letter of the Quran has the right to recite it correctly, and tajweed helps to give the due right. When we recite the Quran, keep the rules of Tajweed in our minds. We give the Quran its due right and respect it deserves.
The Quran was not just revealed as a language, but it was revealed with Tajweed. The angel Jibrael (AS) read the revelation of Allah to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) with Tajweed and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) used to recite it with Tajweed too.
Is Reading Quran Without Tajweed Permissible!
If you know the reading of Arabic language. It doesn’t mean you have mastered the Quran recitation too. Quran Tajweed has a unique set of rules that can not be intermixed with the Arabic language.
Tajweed gives meaning to each word. It distinguishes two similar pronunciations and gives meaning to each letter. Therefore, it’s very essential to learn it. Otherwise, being unaware of the Quran Tajweed would mean reading it in the wrong way, which is forbidden.
Learning the Tajweed means learning the recitation of the Quran. It is as much important as recitation of the Holy Quran or learning Islam.
Importance Of Tajweed
Out of the benefits of learning tajweed Angels come to listen to the Quran when anyone recites the Quran with tajweed rules. The virtues of learning the Quran with Tajweed are uncountable, some of which are discussed below in the light of hadith.
- Allah will give the company of obedient angels to those who recite the Quran beautifully with proper tajweed rules.
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
“The one who is proficient with the Qur’an will be with the noble and righteous scribes (the angels), and the one who reads it and stumbles over it, finding it difficult, will have two rewards.”
Learning Tajweed Online For Beginners
- Allah regards the learner and teacher of the Quran as the best among all human beings.
The Prophet (SAW) said:
“The best of you are the ones who learn the Qur’an and teach it to others,” [Al-Bukhari]
- Quran recitation with tajweed makes you closer to Allah and Jannah. Each letter recitation gains 10 rewards to the reciter.
Narrated Muhammad bin Ka’b Al-Qurazi: “I heard ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ud said: ‘The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: “[Whoever recites a letter] from Allah’s Book, then he receives the reward from it, and the reward of ten the likes of it. I do not say that Alif Lam Mim is a letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter.”
- If you will put the Quran in front, the Quran will become your intercessor and will save you from the fire of hell.
Reading Quran With Tajweed Rules Online
The best way of Quranic recitation is the way of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Learn the Quran with tajweed to recite the Quran with as much beauty and respect as it deserves.
Tajweed learning can be improved by following some tips discussed below. Put your best efforts and heart into learning the tajweed. These tips can ease your way and expand the pace of your learning.
- Teachers are always the best guides. No matter how many tajweed learning guide books you have. None can replace the value of an excellent teacher. A Quranic tutor is essential for you. Learn the Quran online with tajweed through a Quran tutor.
- Choose your tutor wisely. Whether you are learning the Quran with tajweed online or at a particular mosque. Ensure that the tutor is skilled and qualified. Our teachers are highly qualified and skillful. They will help you with their teaching strategies and will make the learning easy for you.
- The easiest way is to mimic the specialist of Quranic recitation. You can find many beautiful recitations over the internet and mimic the voice to learn the pronunciation and articulation of each word correctly.
- You can also use the Quran with tajweed rules outlined. They are highlighted according to the rules of tajweed and will help you articulate the words correctly.
- The most important tip is practice. Whenever you learn a new rule of tajweed. Practice it by applying that rule to the different verses of the Quran
Learning Quran Tajweed
Quran recitation is a sunnah and should be practiced in the same way as Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) used to do. Tajweed principles are standardized and should be followed worldwide while reading the Quran. As responsible Muslims, we take the responsibility to teach you tajweed to avoid any source of violation of Quranic Tajweed. Our teachers are flexible with your learning capabilities and schedule. We ensure the comfort of each student at Mishkaah Academy.
Register now to start the beautiful journey of learning the Quran with Tajweed
Mishkah Academy has the Best Tajweed Tutors who will help you in accomplishing your goal of learning the Quran with Tajweed online, to bring betterment in this world and hereafter.